Monday, September 15, 2014

Life is a huge bag full of surprises


Today is my birthday. I have 14 years of life. I think that if I could live again, it would be a Bubu, without a doubt.  Maybe I would be a little bit less sick sick, but certainly I  would enjoy every second,  and I would eat every carrot as the last one on the planet; I would leave messages everywhere and smelt everything other doggys write on grass.

Here is me in my backpack with dad & Champy
 My great grandmom said that when you die, your spirit walks at every place that you've been, and no doubt mine will be occupied during long time!. My last trip was unforgettable!, we went to visit Lake Superior, which lies between the United States and Canada. I had already visited it once, but now Champy was with me to enjoy twice as much its beauty and majesty.

It's so big that if you close your eyes and forget for a second where you are, you would think it’s the ocean, although no smells of salt.

Dad began to plan this trip several weeks in advance. He revised maps and gave us directions to all of us. We should be careful packing, because my personal pharmacy could of course, not be missing, but when he said that we could take our toys, we knew it would be something extraordinary.

Mom started putting everything into the suitcases three days before.  Dad and mom had designed a list together and they edited it occasionally, so they could be sure we were not going to need any thing. A night before, they let everything ready for next morning,  so our only one work was to have breakfast and jump into the car.

When we were ready to embark on the journey, mom returned to our house to make sure that we did not forgot something and luckily she saw Piggy, waiting to go with us. Mom  took it and gave it to me, I could not travel without it!

Here we are walking
During the trip, dad opened the windows of the car and I could not be more happy when I felt the wind stirring my ears!  the feeling is like when mom turns on the fan during a hot day!, the breeze was so nice that I fell asleep, until our next stop.

Of course, it is always pleasant to stretch our paws and dad as the ship's captain, planned the trip so well that the entire crew could feel that pleasure. At each stop there were new scents, and we could empty the bladder in territory never before explored, so I left many messages saying "Bubu was here"

At some point during our journey, dad put  me on my backback and care for Champy, while mom took photos. We found butterflies and we could smell the Lake Superior, but it was only for a moment, because our a next stop had more water. People from many places stop there to see waterfalls that are filled with beauty and make everyone take pictures.

Hence we arrive at that for a few days was our refuge. It was a bit cold and at night it was very dark, but at the same time, revealed with special distinction the stars and moon greeted us with a special smile. Mom and dad could not help but jump to the balcony with their cameras.

Champy went out with my parents to take photos. He told me that the waves beat and if he was distracted, some tried to touch him. While they enjoyed going and coming, I stayed with Piggy to watching television, although I don't know that moment my eyes were closed and only opened when I felt the excitement of everyone, when they returned from their photographic journey.

Of course, Piggy and I also enjoy Lake, and no doubt it remembered of me, because had already visited it before. Although this time it was very cold so that my feet did not touch it, I think that the Lake sent me a small kiss, because for a second I felt water on my belly.

 During our returning trip, we found a pink elephant and no doubt, it reads a lot because it requires huge glasses. When we saw it, of course we introduce ourselves and we took a picture of it, because we do not always have the opportunity to find a pink elephant on our road.

Several days later, we went back home and today we are celebrating my birthday with carrot cake (sugar free) and tamales, because great things must be celebrated with flavor!

 I am sure that when I decide to leave myparents and my brother, my spirit will have  a lot of work walking around, because I have enjoyed every one of my days in this world.

Never stop your smile and be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment