Sunday, February 16, 2014

Life is a gift to be taken with both hands


Here I go again!, when I don’t have a cough attack, I stop eating, and I'm again around doctors and procedures that include all kind of needles. 
 
This week after a coughing attack, a doctor said that my problems are related to my age, and I can't deny it!, one day I have these symptoms and tomorrow morning  I found some other on the street and put them in my bag of ailments.

Yesterday, I sat for few minutes at a waiting room with mom and dad in a very stylish hospital, and I saw a doctor who had seen me before. This time, we make the trip because I don't want to eat. What part of I am not hungry is the issue?,  I am not always wishing carrots or this or that. However, I don't play with mom!, she patiently feed me putting food in my mouth. But, this isn't the first time  I have at this level of energy!, all the same time, nobody wanted to take risks with my health so here I am again!, looking for the magic pill to make me eat.

It seemed endless while my doctor talked with my parents... they sucked my blood, took me from one side to another, and then they took a piece of paper and my doctor had a short meeting with another person, and... then  she entered to the place we were and began to talk about values and numbers... it seems that my parents had already heard the speech, because I felt how their energy went down... after a while they inserted another needle in my back and gave me water...I'm a big girl! I can drink by my own!... I don’t need a needle!...

Possible kidney damage... what did you say?, I have only one kidney and I care of it so well!... more tests tomorrow, new medications ... I will have to drink water from my back every day... and all this only because I was tired and I did not want to eat... 

Something similar happened to Benny, he drank water thgrough his back daily and he had to take a horrible medication. Mom and dad catched him, then opened his mouth, and he spat everything everywhere.

I've managed  every muscle to bring to a new level the art of spitting food... I smell it and then push it with the nose: I don't want this, thanks!... then here it comes another smell, and I do the same:, I don't like this either, but thank you!... then another thing, until mom open my mouth and make me swallow a meal with many vitamins...

No, I don’t do this because I want to lose weight, I just don't want to eat. Doctor said this is all because my kidney. I felt the sadness of mom and dad... when we got back home, Champy was around to give me to support... I'll be taking pills and then make more tests... more needles... 

If that gives me more time with my brother, I'm going to accept... After all, life should be taken with both hands and hold it tight, we only have one!... so even if  I'm already tired of doctors and procedures, I'm not going to complain...

No comments:

Post a Comment