Friday, May 23, 2014

Trip


My mom asked to Champy what toys he wanted to have with him while we are out of town. Instead, nobody asked me, my bag only has syringes, fluids, insulin and more needles.

I will go with mom and dad to an adventure. Champy will stay with his pet sitter, so he will have a lot of fun. I will be photography assistant, so Champy is giving me all kind of advices and I hope to remember everything to do a great job.

I still remember few details because I used to do this work, but I guess when you can see is easy to find the perfect place, the most gorgeous light and specially try to see the background to be sure our photos are the best, but mom says I can see through the eyes of my soul, so I am sure we will do it great.

Now I must run to prepare everything, I am sure this will be a memorable adventure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment