Sunday, September 16, 2012

12 years of deeply happiness



Today is my birthday, I am 12 years old, I have not decided yet what has been the best of my life, but I think that certainly there are 3 incredible things:

1. Having a family: which includes my grandparents, even if we can’t meet often, I can feel their love. Wherever they hug me or hear about me, their heart rejoices as much as mine. The family is the most amazing invention of the world. In fact, one point more than the Iphone, because  there is no need to buy accessories with each update and does not change every 2 years.

1.1. Carrots:  their scientific name is Daucus carota, they are a vegetable of the family umbelliferae, with a very bright orange color and a crunchy texture that make them the tastiest food on the face of the Earth. The best way to eat them is chopped small, or in birthday cake that moms baked to Bubus.

2. The morning walks, nothing like smell the fresh grass and feels the Sun on my ears, while I'm looking for a site to download what I cooked all night. I also like to try to guess where we are, because I still remember how are the places that we visited, sometimes I run trying to chase other dogs, although I never achieved it. My mom says I'm a Quixote trying to crush windmills, but how nice it is to run!.

3. Sit on the couch while mom or dad are watching TV. I loved watching TV, I liked Blue’s clues and Robbie Williams’s videos. Now I only have the pleasure of warm from the couch while someone rubs my tummy or playing with my ears.

3.1. Breakfast and dinner are another unique pleasure in life. Smell what mom has prepared for us is a promise that our belly will feel happy for a while. When there is no water pressing my bladder, my stomach is full, my feet are tired and worldwide  collude  to let me sleep a little while, life is beautiful!.

Thank you for celebrating another year with me, my blog already has little more than one year and I hope to continue having something to tell!, thanks for reading me!

No comments:

Post a Comment