Tuesday, July 31, 2012

High risk missions


There are certain things in life must be done by us, because it´s not possible to entrust so sensitive actions to anyone else, it’s therefore required highly specialized training, years of experience, special equipment, and a great courage.

Morning missions are the most important, because many hours have elapsed since the last delivery, it´s important to sleep well to complete so decisive action for the environment that is why I do not allow any distraction like tiredness or pain in my legs to keep me away my duty. Between 6: 30 and 7: 00 am invariably I start to bark, calling to mom and Champy, so they wake up, because a delicate work requires a good team, we must trust each other, particularly now that I can neither see nor hear.

Mom prepares herself and check all the equipment, it’s important that everything can be carefully reviewed, a mistake can cost not to complete our work, or we would have to wait longer to do it. Once half of the team has been revised, mom leads us to the center of preparation that is down stairs, and where is the door that throws us to the world.

The other part of the equipment is checked, it’s important that the retractable leash can be ready and the harness fits well, the mine is different than Champy’s. It is important not to confuse them because they should adjust precisely to our body, so when mom takes us to the door, and I double check the leash, I take it firmly between my teeth to be sure that there are no setting errors.

Champy and mom guide me towards the door. I have developed much more my olfactory sense, so my contact with the world is made through molecules that crash against my nose, when the door opens, I can smell if it has rained, if there is someone in our surrounding. I can smell the world.

The sense of smell is a chemoreceptor that reacts to the presence of aromatic particles from any object that contains a volatile chemical compound that can be carried by the air; these particles enter through my nose by the olfactory epithelium and rise to the olfactory bulb.

That means I am all the time at the disposal of a world of molecules that flood my nose. It is important to learn to differences between them, because when I could see, I was able to identify places or distances, now I can't, so I have been perfecting the ability to determine the distance and the approximate direction of objects, this is necessary for the success of the mission.

Once outside, I find the best place to download the precious element, it cannot be made anywhere, I have to find the best place, is prohibited doing on plants, grass is the absolutely better place, as I do not see, it’s complex to assess odors, they are all mixed in the environment, I can find flowers perfume, food, the rain that comes and I have to distinguish between a male and a female odors. I always prefer male odors.

Many species, including plants, dependent smell in order to reproduce or grow. Odors are an important element in our lives.

I must be patient, looking for the best place, sometimes Champy is not patient, but I don't take the luxury of distracting me, I decide the best place and prepare my body. I cannot decide if up  my leg as  Edward taught me or  do it like a girl as Nannys practice with me so many times. The style is important and... then… I download the bladder!, pee is a serious matter because the urinary system keeps healthy and we help to yellow flowers to paint the world.

In honor to all the anonymous heroes, who are under toilet or outside pee training, or if going to the bathroom is a torture.

If you want to read more about the work of mama you can visit their site: http://www.almadzib.com
Description: http://www.microsofttranslator.com/static/171767/img/tooltip_logo.gifDescription: http://www.microsofttranslator.com/static/171767/img/tooltip_close.gif
Original
Hay ciertas cosas en la vida que uno debe hacer por si mismo, no es posible encargar acciones tan delicadas a nadie más, es por ello que se requiere entrenamiento altamente especializado, años de experiencia, equipo especial y mucho valor.

No comments:

Post a Comment