Saturday, May 25, 2013

1003 forms of spitting a pill

I began to have stomach ache few days ago and finally one morning I just decided that I didn't want to eat, it was one of those occasions when  everything smells ugly, stomach complains and my mouth refuses to try even a snack, and right there, everything began once again.

Over the years I have learned 1003 tricks to spit pills, food, or anything that I don't like, it’s not something you learn in a book, it’s the kind of skills you build  with frequent practice, because doctors and mom have not found a better way to cure or convince me about eating, Why doesn’t someone invent another way to cure Bubus with no pills?.

My practice started since I wasa puppy,  pills enter through a side and spit them on the other side, push them through my teeth, or I can pretend  to swallow them and when mom doesn't see me  they just…fall!...  I developed the trick number 475 when vet began to give me more tablets, and the  trick 613 began to include food.

Most of tricks came with diabetes, because I have to eat no matter what, because I can’t have insuline with empty stomach,  so I have a deal with life,  If I eat, I can continue eating what I want, like carrots, and this is my job: eating!.

However sometimes simply, I am not hungry and then mom opens my mouth and pushes food through it, and she does it  carefully while she talks to me (like if I could hear) and makes me silly faces (like if I could see her), and then close my mouth. 1, 2, 3...5, I relax my  mandible and all the fun begins: I just shake my  head and...all food flies everywhere!.

The trick is to convince mom that I ate it, but, unfortunately, she does not accept a not as response, so  she makes another ball of food and puts it my mouth, once again ... who does not enjoy a happy mom?.

Everybody feels scared when I stop eating, they believe that one day I won’t be able rebounce one day. So, I go to visit to my vet , but the only one response after several studies involving needles and x-ray is: another pill, that it’s always welcome to add more practice of expertise about how to spit a pill and make mom happy in the attempt.

During the last week I have tried so many new foods for dogs that I can write a magazine about doggy gourmet style topics, I do not know how come someone believes  a dog can eat some of thoese things!.  But oh well…  I have this relationship with life, so I say goodbye  to you now and I'm going to eat, in order to have more stories to tell!.

No comments:

Post a Comment